Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sweet Saturday

Listening to : Ushinawareta Fuukei no Yume (UNPLUGGED) by Rentrer en Soi

Today was such a fine day. I didn’t have any class due to the carrier talk held in our school. Not entirely, I still had GP though.

But still, it was really fun..

The weekend ended with a smile in everybody’s face..

I have something to share with you NERDS.

It’s about my dearest friend.

This afternoon, the Japanese club member was having a party. It’s a farewell party for one of our members, Kiko. I bet you guys will know her soon. (:

The party started very late. But if it wasn’t because of me, the party maybe didn’t start at all.

I gathered every of the Japanese members and made an announcement about Kiko’s departure. Although it was hard for me to announce her departure but I made it in the end. It’s hard to know that one of your friends is going to leave you. She has been a sister to me and I want to see her smile before she leaves.

After telling everyone about her departure, Wafy which is the president of the Japanese club asked Aki or the person we known as Hafizul to say something to Kiko. Unexpectedly (except for me;p), he confessed his feelings towards Kiko. Everyone was shocked by his actions, some even cry for it. I was smiling widely to his action. I already knew that this was going to happen but I kept silenced for it. Sorry Aki ^.^

After publicly announced his feelings, Kiko accepted him as her boyfriend. A lot of dramas between this new love birds, they hugged each other after officially announced themselves as a couple.

The most exciting part was the part when I annoyed them. I asked them to feed each other after receiving the cake I gave them xD

Oh yeah, Aki was wearing Hakama (not sure what’s the name of the shirt he used) and Kiko wore Kimono. Both of them look a fine couple.

I wish I have their picture slicing the cake together. It was so sweet guys.

I couldn’t believe the time was so short for this beautiful moment but I hope they had fun.

Congratulation to the new love birds! ^.^

Before I ended my post, I told Aki something.

“You did a great job man, a beautiful parting gift you got there”

Until then …

1 comment:

  1. awwwwww~~~~ x'3 x'3 x'3 so sweet~ oh yeah I read this post with my boyfriend just now ^^ hehe in fact he's still looking at me typing this comment xp xp xp

    The way Fizul proposed Kiko reminds me of how Yasir (my bf) used to proposed me xp xp xp (he pinched me just now T-T)
    haha anyway, hope the new couple will be blessed, AMIN :)

    PS: the internet connection in our school sucks ):< not to mention that it also blocks me from making a comment on our cBox! D:<

    ReplyDelete