Monday, May 31, 2010

NERDS outing

Hello NERDS dears! XD

It's been a while since I last posted here. Probably due to lack of interesting topics to share (= _ =')

Anyways, the reason I have decided to post here is to request something.

For our next outing, can we go to Jerudong Park?

I know, the place is not that beautiful anymore... Its glorious days has passed.

Do you guys remember, after our O Level examination we were supposed to meet up at Jerudong Park?

But sadly only four managed to come (TT^TT)

It was raining lightly with thunders booming occasionally, remember? Though it stopped after a while.

The four members that came were me, Safwan, Syikin and Zul.

We ended up playing Bumper Cars :p

And I woke up next morning to experience muscle pains and sore legs due to the impacts f(^ _ ^')

But it was an enjoyable night!! (`w`)




I hope you guys can consider this idea =)




NERDS stick together no matter what!! \( ' o ' )/

No comments:

Post a Comment